Time period: June 2nd – July 31st 2016
IAB webAD 2016 winner in the category Best Digital Campaign.
Nominated for the IAB webAD 2016 in the category Best Integrated Campaign (Crossmedia).
How to make tangible that the ING-DiBa has evolved with the new checking account from “Ich habe nichts zu verschenken” (“I have nothing to give away”) to an Empowering Brand with the banking of your life? With a campaign that proves its claim “More Time For What Really Matters” and at the same time introduces the new checking account. The campaign #meinelebensliste (“mylifelist”) was launched with two main focusses: User activation & checking account conversion.
#meinelebensliste asked the audience to name three wishes and inspired to go on adventures, to learn new things and to give joy. It was activated via social media, online video, Influencer Marketing, Digital Display & TV for additional increase in reach. Over 5,000 life wishes were received. The jury decided which lifelist would be realized. The list of winners was seamlessly integrated into the campaign. Also, by retargeting the activated community was used to present the checking account and for conversions.
With Digital as the main medium, the audience was brought to the product world of the ING-DiBa checking account via the lifelist. In a multi-stage campaign and with the use of remarketing the product features were presented.
- Increasing the overall display CTR + 185% *
- Increase of remarketing CTR to + 37% by a multistep approach *
- YouTube TrueView rate of 23.6% (+ 147.9% higher than the AT-total cut for Q2 2016)
- Increase of new users by + 18.5%
- Increasing the social commitment to + 252%, the historically highest user engagement rate of ING-DiBa
* Comparative period: 22.3.-26.5 (Before) to 220.127.116.11.2016 (campaign period)
For further details, please contact Sebastian Rosinus! firstname.lastname@example.org