We create: connections with added value
We connect. People with brands. Brands with media. Media with people. For our clients' success.
Our team at Dentsu Austria connects people, brands and media through our full-service-offer with a clear aim: to create the ideal relationship between media and brands in a complex world.
Marketing and communication strategies, integrated planning and buying, digital creation and mobile solutions. Performance Marketing, Programmatic Buying, Content Marketing as well as qualitative and quantitative research. With this package we deliver effective solutions for media and digital communication.
We count on Bought, Owned, Shared & Earned Media and thereby create interconnected media-ecosystems, all aimed at business growth for our clients.
We develop, optimize and measure campaigns with a strong digital focus – increasingly optimized in real time, digitally controlled and analyzed media campaigns.
We create analog and digital experiences that inspire consumers and bring them closer to the brands.
We create innovative and scalable technology solutions, from CRM up to mobile ticketing solutions.
With our own programmatic agency Amnet we transform big data into smart data with data-supported planning and data-driven buying.
- 17 Million data records.
- 50 advertising touchpoints.
- Single-source and comprehensive.
Our Consumer Connection Study (CCS) is the biggest and most comprehensive single-source-study that connects people, brands and media. Six years ago we launched our CCS into the Austrian market.
Within the global Dentsu Aegis Network, CCS was established 25 years ago. In the meantime it has become available in 50 markets that represent over 90 per cent of worldwide advertising expenditure.
There are a lot of marketing and media studies. But CCS is the only one that answers 99 per cent of all questions regarding people, brands and media directly and from one common source. From “Who are the most precious customers, what do they wish for and what values count in their lives?” to “How can the target group be influenced by advertising?” and “How do my customers use smartphones and social media?” etc.
With more than 17 million data records CCS analyses the Austrian market, illustrates 50 advertising touchpoints and allows campaign planning aimed at advertising effectiveness. The results lead to directly convertible measures for greater success. CCS can integrate all customer-specific questions, from company-owned customer-typologies up to strategic questions (product development etc.).
For more information, please contact Rainer Tschernitschek! firstname.lastname@example.org
Triple Q Gold
Dentsu Austria's digital quality offensive
Triple Q Gold unites the three main quality factors in smart online advertising:
- Quality of data: we know how you can reach your target group on the spot.
- Quality of delivery: we guarantee 100% viewability.
- Quality of appearance: your ad will only be shown on premium-partner-sites that are relevant for your brand.
The use of Triple Q Gold assures that every single campaign offers quality standards exceeding the market norm.
For questions and details concerning the product please contact Christoph Purkart email@example.com
accurately bringing together audience and content on Facebook
Motley directly accesses the global Facebook-database, without limits. More than 1.3 billion users leave countless snippets of data about interests, preferences, motives and so on. Motley allows us to anonymously analyze and connect them, then link them with campaigns. In other words: Motley knows the target group’s lives better than any other social media tool.
- for the first time we have access to Facebook’s complete interest graph, which means unlimited access to target group insights concerning issues, brand preferences, life situation, demographics etc., as well as detailed knowledge of the users’ engagement level measured in Facebook-interactions (such as likes, shares and posts)
- the building of a database for the preparation of user profiles of your audience, broken down in up to six levels. Only Facebook itself knows its users better
- the opportunity of catching the audience’s attention in terms of products and issues due to detailed knowledge and thereby creating a bond with the brand
- the chance of delivering tailored content automatically and of constantly tracking interests
The future of digital advertising
Programmatic advertising, also known as Real-Time Advertising (RTA), is the automated and software-based delivery and optimization of digital advertising.
- audience based: programmatic advertising focuses on individuals instead of advertising environment.
- data-driven: thanks to extensive data pools, users are addressed according to their concerns and buying intentions.
- brand safety: in programmtic advertising quality plays a superior role and is secured through daily brand safety management done by our experts.
- ongoing & real-time: all data and user-interactions are constantly analyzed, optimized and used in real-time.
These advantages make sure that your digital campaign is more efficient – and more successful.
For any questions please contact the experts of amnet firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing. Trends and insights. Innovations. New implementation ideas. For everyone.
In spring 2016 we opened our Digital Academy for clients and interested parties, to teach the essential building blocks of digital marketing in a hands-on way.
We offer training sessions in 9 modules regarding digital strategy, mobile, search, social media, real-time bidding etc. in a small, exclusive group setting. Our Dentsu-experts share their insights into the latest trends and applications, and present examples of successful and less fruitful case studies. The participants complete the program with the award of a Dentsu Digital Certificate.
For further information, please contact Daniela Sereinig.
Online media planning
Nothing happens without knowledge of unique clients, TKP, CPC, net range, gross coverage etc.
How advertising miracles work
Wallpaper, sticky ads, banners, interstitials, video, social media, and how they are used.
The same ads for everyone is yesterday's news – custom-made and individually-focused advertising is both the present and the future.
You can reach anyone anytime via mobile devices, through advertising. Options of mobile media planning and revenues of the mobile advertising market.
Go viral – social media
Chances of higher conversion rates and the threat of shitstorms on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms.
Big data, (multiscreen-) targeting and data protection
Millions of data records allow exact knowledge of your audience and campaign planning aimed at advertising impact.
How to advertise on search engines (SEA)
keyword-strategy and research, clustering and creation, conversion rate optimization.
Website-positioning on Google & Co. (SEO)
launch and re-launch support, technical optimization, link building.
Best practice, Do's and Dont's
strategy and planning of successful case studies and what mistakes should be avoided.